|Solutions > Homeland Security
At VUANCE, we know the world has changed. The Internet. Globalization. Outsourcing. Identity theft. Increased mobility. Disaster management. Terror attacks and the events of 9/11. All of these have made the world a very different place than it was 10 years ago.
From registering personnel in a cost-effective manner to overseeing disasters at all levels (federal, state, local); to setting up inter-agency, inter-jurisdiction information centers; to controlling access to secure facilities (correctional facilities); to managing critical infrastructures (oil rigs, hazardous material sites), governments at all levels must take the lead in complying with changing regulations, anticipating security threats, and effectively managing assets and personnel.
VUANCE builds serious security solutions for governments, first response and municipal facilities.
- With RFID you can support
- National Incident Management System (NIMS) (DHS)
- Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) 201 PIV I and II
- Emergency System for Advanced Registration of Volunteer Healthcare Professionals (ESAR-VHP)
- National Infrastructure Protection Plan (NIPP) (DHS)
- National Response Plan (NRP) (DHS)
- National EMS Scope of Practice Model
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- Manage critical infrastructures such as gas farms, oil rigs, hazardous material areas, and correctional facilities with Long-range RFID and CSMS
- Control access to secure sites and facilities with RFID support
- Detect and report suspicious activity around perimeters with MASC or Compass
|The VUANCE product offerings are robust, flexible and feature-rich PSIM RFID tools that provide security and facility management system professionals with the ability to deploy powerful, fully-customized, and user friendly PSIM RFID applications in a wide range of application environments.